Welcome to the BLAST 2023 homepage!
BLAST 2023 will be held from May 16 to May 20 in UNC Charlotte’s EPIC building in Room 1249 on the first floor. The EPIC Building is located on the eastern side of the campus.
BLAST is an acronym for the annual conference on
- Boolean Algebras
- Lattices, Algebraic Logic, and Quantum Logic
- Universal Algebra
- Set Theory
- Set-theoretic and Point-free Topology
The series is based in the mountain/western/midwestern region, and circulates between different universities. The BLAST series is partially supported by the NSF.
- Marco Abbadini, University of Salerno
- Dana Bartošová, University of Florida
- William Chan, University of North Texas
- Daniel Herden, Baylor University
- Andre Kornell, Dalhousie University
- David Stanovský, Charles University
- Andy Zucker, University of Waterloo
- Keith Kearnes, University of Colorado Boulder
For more information contact Will Brian at email@example.com.