- B.A., Wartburg College, 1969
- M.A., Northern Illinois University, 1974
- Ph.D., University of Iowa, 1985
Areas of Interest
- International Public Relations
- Public Relations Ethics
- Dr. Kruckeberg has co-authored:
- Public Relations and Community: A Reconstructed Theory.
- The 6th-11th editions of This is PR: The Realities of Public Relations.
- Transparency, Public Relations, and the Mass Media: Combating the Hidden Influences in News Coverage Worldwide.
- Dr. Kruckeberg has co-edited:
- Public Relations in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries: An Arab Perspective.
- Strategic Communications in Russia: Public Relations and Advertising.
- He was co-researcher of a two year-study in 2003 examining bribery among reporters.
- He was the Co-Chair of the Commission on Public Relations Education and is a Fellow of the Public Relations Society of America