- Statement of purpose: A 1-2 page description of why you are interested in partaking in the REU program. You should also discuss your mathematical background and which project or projects you are particularly interested in.
- Unofficial Transcript
- Names and email addresses of 1-3 academic references
- A Resume/CV is optional
- Applicant is a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicant is a student in good standing at their home institution.
- Applicant is (or will be) enrolled as an undergraduate for Fall 2023.
The 2023 MRC-REU program will be from May 22 – July 28, 2023. We are accepting online applications until March 15, 2023.
Click here for Participant’s Application Form
Once the form is filled in, recommendation letter writers will receive an individualized link to submit the recommendation. If they do not receive the link within two business days, please contact Michael Grabchak at firstname.lastname@example.org.