Core Faculty, Interdisciplinary Public Policy Program
Areas of Study: Election Administration and Science Research, Election Policy, Voting Behavior, Public Opinion
Call for Papers: American Politics Research Symposium on Election Science and Administration
Institutions and the Right to Vote in America. 2016. Palgrave.
Helping America Vote: The Limits of Election Reform, 2012, Routledge (with David C. Kimball).
- Introduction to American Politics
- Voting and Elections
- Public Opinion
- Service Learning: Analyzing Elections with Exit Polls
- Political Science Research Methods
- Public Policy Process (Ph.D. Level)
- Research Design for Public Policy (Ph.D. Level)
Technical Appendices for “Won’t You Be My Neighbor? Norms of Cooperation, Public Broadcasting and the Collective Action Problem” in Social Science Quarterly, September 2009