Chakrabarti Lab is interested in understanding the role of RNA in genome regulation. Major focuses are on understanding how RNA-protein interactions regulate molecular functions related to cell proliferation and genome integrity in blood-borne pathogens, Plasmodium falciparum (Malaria) and Trypanosoma brucei (Neurodegenerative disease), and in human cancers.
- Group Dinner @ Hawkers (South End)
- A morning of fun photo session! (more coming soon)…
- Our Home is: Woodward Hall
- A new manuscript on water-soluble probe for RNA-SHAPE is now published (in collaboration with Dr. Ogle’s group, Chemistry)
- Abhishek’s new review paper just got published
- Biological Sciences Graduate Program Chakrabarti Lab is interested in recruiting motivated students for research towards earning Masters/Ph.D degree in Biological Sciences.
- Undergraduate Honors Research Program Chakrabarti Lab is currently recruiting undergraduate students who are interested in doing honors thesis in Biological Sciences as part of the University-wide Honors Program.